We make all of our cakes fresh to order and offer several different cake and filling flavors to suit your specific tastes. If you would like a cake flavor that you don't see listed here, please ask, we are probably able to make it for you. Go to our gallery page to view some photos of cakes we've done in the past.
We layer all of our cakes with 4 layers of delicious cake, 3 layers of filling and icing on the outside. The price per person includes your choice of cake, filling, additions and icing. Want multiple flavors in your wedding cake? No problem! Each "tier" is a separate cake and can be made into whatever flavor you want (additional cost of $1 per person is added for multiple flavors for separate tiers).
We offer our "signature combinations" as well. These are the flavors that we've found to be the crowd favorites. You should choose something you will love first and foremost, but keep in mind that you are choosing dessert for a lot of your friends and family, so pick something that most of your guests will enjoy!
- White chocolate mousse cake with fresh strawberries or raspberries
- By far our most popular flavor, neutral in flavor, a light and refreshing finish to a wonderful event. 4 layers of moist vanilla genoise with light white chocolate mousse layered in between and fresh fruit in each layer
- Dark chocolate mousse cake with or without fresh fruit
- A chocolate lovers dream, 4 layers of chocolate genoise with semi-sweet chocolate mousse layered in between. Add fresh raspberries, strawberries or peanut butter to make it a classic combination of flavors!
- Red velvet with cream cheese frosting
- Steel Magnolias fan or just love red velvet?! Either way, this is the classic pairing of moist red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting, simple, delicious, a win-win flavor.
- Vanilla Genoise (Sponge cake)
- Chocolate Genoise
- Red Velvet
- Marble cake
- Lemon (with or without poppy seeds)
- Carrot (with or without nuts or raisins)
- Italian Cream Cake (with coconut and pecans)
- Gluten Free Vanilla
- Gluten Free Chocolate
- Almond Cake
- White Chocolate Mousse
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Lemon Cream
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peanut Butter Mousse
- Bavarian Cream (vanilla custard)
- Swiss Style Buttercream (less sweet)
- "Cupcake Style" Buttercream (more sweet)
- Coconut Cream
- Ganache (rich, fudge style chocolate)
- Gianduja (Hazelnut milk chocolate)
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Peanut Butter
- Preserves (strawberry, raspberry, etc.)
- Swiss Style Buttercream (smoother finish)
- "Cupcake Style" Buttercream
- Chocolate Fondant
- Ganache (chocolate brown in color, poured on look)